About Cisco SPA942
Four active lines and dual switched Ethernet ports offer incredible flexibility to the home or small-business Internet telephony user. Formerly part of the Linksys Voice System (LVS), now part of Cisco Small Business IP Phone Series, the SPA942 IP Phone can be configured to carry a unique phone number or extension for each of its lines, or can be configured to use a shared number over multiple phones.
Based on the SIP standard, the SPA942 is able to easily integrate new features and services offered by providers. A high-resolution display makes for easy menu- and web-based configuration.
Additional features of the Cisco SPA942 IP Phone include:
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af, allowing for single-source electricity without an additional power supply
- A high-resolution graphical display; dual switched Ethernet ports; high-quality, full-duplex speakerphone; and a 2.5 mm headset port
- The ability to connect directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX
- Easy station moves, presence, and shared line appearances across local and geographically dispersed locations
- Detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features that help network providers deliver high-quality support
Where to Buy Cisco SPA942
Cisco SPA942 Firmware
- Download SPA942 direct from cisco.
Click Here For SPA942 firmware You now need to register and log in.
Cisco SPA942 User Guide
- WBP54G Wireless Dongle Make the handset wireless G.
- 2.5mm Headsets 2.5mm headsets are used by this handset.
- PA100 Power Supply The SPA942 VoIP hadnset does not ship with a power supply.
- MB100 Wall Mount Mount your SPA phone on the wall.